Important Notice: Phone Scam (Spoofing) Attempts Using PCORI Phone Numbers
PCORI has recently become aware that unknown scammers are spoofing (faking) PCORI’s office phone numbers (e.g., 202-827-7700, 202-780-2160) while making fraudulent telephone calls. Individuals who receive these fraudulent calls are being told that their loans have been forgiven, they have received a free grant, or some other message. These calls are not coming from PCORI and the callers should not be trusted. Click here for more information about what you can do.
Frequently Asked Questions
The PCORI Help Center includes a searchable knowledge base of frequently asked questions for applicants, reviewers, and awardees.
In addition, you might find helpful information through the following:
- Frequently Asked Questions About our Funding Opportunities
- Frequently Asked Questions for Prospective and Current Reviewers
Questions About Your Research Application?
Do you have technical, administrative, or programmatic questions relating to a funding application? Contact us at email@example.com or 202-627-1884, or complete an inquiry form, to schedule a call with our program staff. For questions about the application process, templates or a technical question, please email us for a faster response.
Please note that PCORI is only authorized to discuss the application with the PI, PI Designee, and the AO listed on the application.
Questions About Engagement Awards?
For questions about the Engagement Award application processes, technical assistance with the online application system, application deadlines, or any other related issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 370-9312. We will provide a response within three business days.
Questions About Dissemination and Implementation?
Do you have questions about our initiatives to promote the uptake of PCORI research findings to improve patient care and outcomes? Please view our webpage or email us at DisseminationQuestions@pcori.org.
Questions About Open Access to Journal Articles Presenting PCORI Research findings?
For questions about how to request PCORI payment of journal fees to provide free public access to qualified publications, or for questions about depositing accepted manuscripts in PubMed Central, please view the Awardee Resources page or email us at PublicAccess@pcori.org.
Questions About PCORI Procurement?
- Please email us at email@example.com.
- We periodically issue Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and Requests for Quotations for services to support our general operations. View current requests.
- We administer other funding opportunities that might include support for developing and managing a wide range of research and engagement activities. View current opportunities.
- Contact Christine Stencel, Associate Director of Media Relations | firstname.lastname@example.org; 202-827-7707
Looking for a PCORI Speaker?
- Please complete the speaker request form.
Subscribe to Email Newsletters
- Sign up here for PCORI news, events, and funding announcements
Get news, updates, and real-time coverage of events via your favorite social media sites.
- 1828 L St., NW, Suite 900 Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 827-7700 Fax: (202) 355-9558
Other Inquiries or Comments?
Email us at email@example.com