Cycle 1 2016 Funding Announcements
NOTE (February 5, 2016)—The Research Plan Template for the Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research - Cycle 1 2016 PFA has been updated to the correct document.
Those who submitted a successful Letter of Intent (LOI) and have been invited to submit a full application must do so by Monday, June 6, 5 p.m. (ET).
Below, find out more about each PFA, key dates for full applications, and other helpful resources.
- Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research - Cycle 1 2016
- Communication and Dissemination Research - Cycle 1 2016
- Improving Healthcare Systems - Cycle 1 2016
- Addressing Disparities - Cycle 1 2016
- Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options - Cycle 1 2016
- Limited PCORI Funding Announcement: Dissemination and Implementation of PCORI Funded Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Results and Products in Real World Settings - Cycle 1 2016