PCORI is governed by a 21-member Board of Governors. The Board represents a broad range of perspectives and collective expertise in clinical health services research. PCORI’s 17-member Methodology Committee works to define methodological standards for research and develop and regularly update a translation table to guide health care stakeholders towards the best methods for patient-centered outcomes research.
Below you’ll find information and resources about our governance and operations.
Management & Governance Policies
- Appointment of the Board
- Board & Methodology Committee Compensation and Reimbursement
- Board Meetings and Hearing
- Conflict of Interest
- Conflict of Interest Rules for Research Funding
- Employee Acceptance of Gifts and Payments
- Employee Participation in Political Activities
- Role and Duties of the Board
- Staff Conflict of Interest
- Whistleblower Policy
Communications & Website Policies