About PCORI in Practice
A Webinar Series on How PCORI Is Advancing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Join PCORI for an ongoing series of webinars about patient-centered outcomes research that will:
- Present examples of promising practices of meaningful engagement in all stages of the research process, featuring PCORI-funded researchers and other stakeholder partners.
- Demonstrate our unique approach to “research done differently” by highlighting our programs and initiatives.
- Feature PCORI-funded projects that address unmet needs of patients, caregivers, clinicians, and other healthcare stakeholders in making personalized clinical decisions across a wide range of conditions, populations, and treatment options.
- Highlight the fundamental role that meaningful engagement of patients and other healthcare stakeholders plays in our work, and how you and your community can get involved with us.
Topics in this series of webinars are guided by suggestions from the public, so please suggest ideas for future webinars. The series complements other currently offered webinars:
- PFA Applicant Town Hall webinars, hosted by the Contracts Management and Administration department, inform individuals how to apply for PCORI funding.
- Webcast/webinar sessions of workgroups and roundtables inform Science programs in developing funding announcements to conduct comparative effectiveness research that focus on clinical interventions in a specific area.
To find out more about recent webinars in the PCORI in Practice series, click on the links below.
February 12, 2015: PCORI Funding for Rare Disease Research: Spring 2015 Broad PFAs
December 3, 2014: Updates to the PCORI Pipeline to Proposal Awards
November 19, 2014: Exploring the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards Program
September 11, 2014: PCORI in Practice: Highlighting Opportunities for Medical Specialty SocietiesThis webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS).
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
July 23, 2014: PCORI in Practice: Exploring PCORI’s Methodology Standards
June 12, 2014: PCORI in Practice: Highlighting Opportunities for Nurses
April 30, 2014: The PCORI Matchmaking App Challenge
February 28, 2014: Recent PCORI Research Initiatives: Highlighting Opportunities for Clinicians
February 13, 2014: Launching the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards Program
- Drug Information Asssociation (DIA)
January 29, 2014: PCORnet: The National Patient-Centered Clinical Research NetworkThis webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and FasterCures
Posted: January 30, 2014; Updated: February 13, 2015