July 23, 2013
9:00 a.m. (ET) – 3:00 p.m. (ET)
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is delighted to host the Latino Roundtable. At the roundtable, we will seek to leverage the wisdom and experience of Latino patients, healthcare professionals, and the organizations that represent them to help guide development of an innovative and patient-centered research agenda to improve healthcare delivery and patient outcomes.
The objectives of the roundtable are to:
1. Create community and promote interest in patient-centered research among Latino male patients and health professionals;
2. Identify healthcare issues and outcomes important to Latino men for future research;
3. Identify barriers and gaps in knowledge or opportunities for dissemination and implementation;
4. Gain input from Latino men on PCORI’s research programs; and
5. Identify how PCORI should engage Latino men in our research process
Individuals can provide input in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and through the webinar chat feature during the roundtable. Comments will be shared during two public comment periods: 11:45 a.m. - 12:00 pm ET and 2:15 - 2:30 p.m. ET.