PCORI Regional Workshop
The Power of Partnership in Research: Improving Healthcare Outcomes in the Midwest and Upper Plains
June 18, 2014 - June 19, 2014
1001 Marquette Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55403
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) hosted its fourth Regional Engagement Workshop on June 19, 2014, in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Power of Partnership in Research: Improving Healthcare Outcomes in the Midwest and Upper Plains was an opportunity for patients, researchers, and other healthcare stakeholders to build relationships with like-minded individuals interested in clinical comparative effectiveness research.
We welcomed patients, caregivers, and local healthcare leaders from Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Wyoming to join us in building a patient-centered research community, to learn about PCORI, and to guide us on how to conduct patient-centered clinical comparative effectiveness research.
Attendance was limited to regional participants. However, meeting materials will be posted on this page following the workshop.
- Welcome Reception: June 18, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Workshop: June 19, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CDT)
- Meeting Agenda
- Presenter Biographies
- Biographies of Tabling Fair Participants
- Presentation Slides - Introduction to PCORI
- Presentation Slides - What is Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
- Presentation Slides - What PCORI is Funding
- Presentation Slides - Elizabeth Cox Project Summary
- Presentation Slides - Erik Hess Project Summary
- Presentation Slides - An Overview of the Application and Merit Review Process
PCORI Engagement Team