PCORI is committed to "research done differently." Our funding applications and review process include criteria that may be new to researchers, patients, and other stakeholders.
Our training materials are designed to assist you through this new process.
Upcoming LOI and Applicant Town Halls
- Cycle 1 2017 Improving Methods Applicant Town Hall (April 18, 2017: 11:30 a.m. ET)
PCORI Online Training Resources
- Webinar Dates: January 12 | January 18 | January 24
- Pre-Award Training Archived Webinar Presentation (January 2017)
- Pre-Award Applicant Training Slides
- Pre-Award Applicant User Guide
- PCORI Online Pre-Award FAQs
- PCORI Online User Access Cheat Sheet
- Pre-Award Cheat Sheets:
Archived LOI and Applicant Town Halls & Applicant Resources
- Cycle 1 2017 Improving Methods Applicant LOI Town Hall (February 9, 2017: 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 1 2017 Broad PFA Letter of Intent Town Hall (January 31, 2017 - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 1 2017 Pragmatic Clinical Studies Applicant LOI Town Hall (January 26, 2017 - 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 1 2017 Dissemination and Implementation Applicant LOI Town Hall (January 25, 2017 - 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 1 2017 Optimized Multidisciplinary Treatment Programs for Nonspecific Chronic Low Back Pain Applicant LOI Town Hall (January 25, 2017 - 11:00 a.m. ET)
- PCORI Online Applicant Training Materials Webinar Dates: January 12 | January 18 | January 24
- Strategies to Prevent Unsafe Opioid Prescribing in Primary Care PFA Applicant Town Hall (November 3, 2016 - 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 3 2016 Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis LOI Town Hall (October 11, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. ET)
- How to Budget for Engagement Town Hall (June 28, 2016 - 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Promising Practices of Meaningful Engagement in the Conduct of Research (September 19, 2013)
- Using the PCORI Methodology Standards
Learn more about PCORI methodology standards and how they can be used.
View the archived webinar.
Posted: October 29, 2013; Updated: March 24, 2017