PCORI is committed to "research done differently." Our funding applications and review process include criteria that may be new to researchers, patients, and other stakeholders.
Our training materials are designed to assist you through this new process.
Upcoming LOI and Application Town Halls
- Cycle 3 2016 Communication and Dissemination Research PFA LOI Town Hall (August 25, 2016 - 3:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 3 2016 Broad PFA LOI Town Hall (August 29, 2016 - 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Cycle 3 2016 Improving Methods PFA LOI Town Hall (August 31, 2016 - 1:30 p.m. ET)
Archived LOI and Application Town Halls
- Cycle 3 2016 Pragmatic Clinical Studies LOI Town Hall (August 18, 2016 - 12:30 p.m. ET)
- Management of Care Transitions for Emerging Adults with Sickle Cell Disease LOI Town Hall (July 21, 2016 - 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Community-Based Palliative Care Delivery for Adult Patients with Advanced Illnesses and their Caregivers LOI Town Hall (July 13, 2016 - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Strategies to Prevent Unsafe Opioid Prescribing in Primary Care PFA LOI Town Hall (July 15, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. ET)
- How to Budget for Engagement Town Hall (June 28, 2016 - 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Dissemination and Implementation Cycle 2 2016: Limited PCORI Funding Announcement LOI Town Hall (April 20, 2016 - 1:00 p.m. ET)
- Fall 2014 PCORI Online Demonstration: How to Submit an Application (October 23, 2014)
- Fall 2014 PCORI Online Demonstration: How to Submit an Application (October 21, 2014)
- Promising Practices of Meaningful Engagement in the Conduct of Research (September 19, 2013)
- Using the PCORI Methodology Standards
Learn more about PCORI methodology standards and how they can be used.
View the archived webinar or download presentation slides.
Posted: October 29, 2013; Updated: August 22, 2016