About PCORI in Practice
A Webinar Series on How PCORI Is Advancing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Join PCORI for an ongoing series of webinars about patient-centered outcomes research that will:
- Present examples of promising practices of meaningful engagement in all stages of the research process, featuring PCORI-funded researchers and other stakeholder partners.
- Demonstrate our unique approach to “research done differently” by highlighting our programs and initiatives.
- Feature PCORI-funded projects that address unmet needs of patients, caregivers, clinicians, and other healthcare stakeholders in making personalized clinical decisions across a wide range of conditions, populations, and treatment options.
- Highlight the fundamental role that meaningful engagement of patients and other healthcare stakeholders plays in our work, and how you and your community can get involved with us.
Topics in this series of webinars are guided by suggestions from the public, so please suggest ideas for future webinars. The series complements other currently offered webinars:
- PFA Applicant Town Hall webinars, hosted by the Contracts Management and Administration department, inform individuals how to apply for PCORI funding.
- Webcast/webinar sessions of workgroups and roundtables inform Science programs in developing funding announcements to conduct comparative effectiveness research that focus on clinical interventions in a specific area.
To find out more about recent webinars in the PCORI in Practice series, click on the links below.
- Highlighting Opportunities in Infectious Disease Research, December 3, 2015
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Infectious Diseases Society of America
Highlighting PCORnet Opportunities for General Internists, September 8, 2015
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Society of General Internal Medicine
PCORI Funding for Rare Disease Research: Spring 2015 Broad PFAs, February 12, 2015
Updates to the PCORI Pipeline to Proposal Awards, December 3, 2014
Exploring the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards Program, November 19, 2014
Highlighting Opportunities for the Medical Device Industry, October 9, 2014
Highlighting Opportunities for Medical Specialty Societies, September 11, 2014
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Council of Medical Specialty Societies
Translating Research into Practice: Using AHRQ and PCORI Evidence-Based Research for Nursing Practice, September 10, 2014
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Exploring PCORI’s Methodology Standards, July 23, 2014
Highlighting Opportunities for Nurses, June 12, 2014
The PCORI Matchmaking App Challenge, April 30, 2014
Recent PCORI Research Initiatives: Highlighting Opportunities for Clinicians, February 28, 2014
Launching the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards Program, February 13, 2014
Patient-Centeredness and Engagement in Clinical Research: Opportunities for Industry, February 5, 2014
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and the Drug Information Asssociation
PCORnet: The National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network, January 29, 2014
This webinar was a collaboration between PCORI and FasterCures
Posted: January 30, 2014; Updated: December 3, 2015