PCORI In Practice
A Webinar Series on How PCORI Is Advancing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research
Join PCORI for an ongoing series of webinars about patient-centered outcomes research that will:
- Present examples of promising practices of meaningful engagement in all stages of the research process, featuring PCORI-funded researchers and other stakeholder partners.
- Demonstrate our unique approach to “research done differently” by highlighting our programs and initiatives.
- Feature PCORI-funded projects that address unmet needs of patients, caregivers, clinicians, and other healthcare stakeholders in making personalized clinical decisions across a wide range of conditions, populations, and treatment options.
- Highlight the fundamental role that meaningful engagement of patients and other healthcare stakeholders plays in our work, and how you and your community can get involved with us.
Topics in this series are guided by suggestions from the public, so please suggest ideas for future webinars.
This series of webinars complements other currently offered webinars:
- PFA Applicant Town Hall webinars, hosted by the Contracts Management and Administration department, inform individuals how to apply for PCORI funding.
- Webcast/webinar sessions of workgroups and roundtables inform Science programs in developing funding announcements to conduct comparative effectiveness research focusing on clinical interventions in a specific area.