PCORI Funding Announcements: Webinar for Interested Applicants
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute will host two webinars for individuals interested in submitting applications in response to PCORI’s Funding Announcements. The webinars will explain how to how to register with PCORI’s Online System and the requirements for submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI), which is due June 15, 2012. Details and a link for registration are provided below.
Dates: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, and Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Time: 3:00-4:30 p.m. ET for each webinar
Agenda: Two identical webinars will cover five topics to help interested individuals better understand PCORI’s Funding Announcements application process. The webinars will:
- Provide an overview of PCORI and its National Priorities for Research and Research Agenda
- Introduce PCORI’s four funding announcements
- Outline the PCORI merit review criteria and process
- Explain how to register with PCORI’s Online System, where all application materials must be submitted
- Review requirements for submitting the Letter of Intent (LOI), which is due by 5:00 p.m. ET, June 15, 2012.
Registration. You must register to attend one of the webinars:
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email that will include the audio dial in number, participant code, link to access the live webinar. Because space is limited, we encourage you to RSVP for these events as early as possible.
Asking Questions. If you wish to submit questions in advance of the webinar, please direct all questions here. Any questions submitted after the webinar will to be posted in an accompanying FAQ document here or responded to within 48 hours of receipt.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Following the webinar, an audio file and the presentation slides will be available for download at www.pcori.org. Anyone will be able to access these files, including those who did not register for a webinar.