Watch All Sessions On-Demand Now
Log in with your existing registration email address or register for free to watch the sessions.
2020 Virtual Annual Meeting Highlights
The 2020 PCORI Virtual Annual Meeting featured keynotes, plenaries, and breakout sessions that highlighted a range of timely and important topics, such as:
- The evolution and future of patients' involvement in research, and racism, discrimination, and bias in health care
- Implementing evidence within and across health systems
- Maternal mental health
- Individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Health disparities and people with obesity
- Telehealth and COVID-19
- Rare disease research
- Children’s and adolescents’ mental health
Continue or catch up on the conversation with #PCORI2020.
For a recap of the 2019 meeting, please visit www.pcori.org/2019-annual-meeting.