2020 Virtual Annual Meeting Highlights
The 2020 PCORI Virtual Annual Meeting featured keynotes, plenaries, and breakout sessions that highlighted a range of timely and important topics, such as:
- The evolution and future of patients' involvement in research, and racism, discrimination, and bias in health care
- Implementing evidence within and across health systems
- Maternal mental health
- Individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Health disparities and people with obesity
- Telehealth and COVID-19
- Rare disease research
- Children’s and adolescents’ mental health
Continue or catch up on the conversation with #PCORI2020.
For a recap of the 2019 meeting, please visit www.pcori.org/2019-annual-meeting.