To support our general operations, we periodically issue Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), and Requests for Information (RFIs) for services. You can find out more about such opportunities here.
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Analytic and Operational Support for the Engagement of the Public and Patients (AOSEPP)
|AOSEPP IDIQ Anticipated Tasks: This document will inform current and possible future IDIQ holders of future task orders in the pipeline and allow them to plan resources accordingly.|
The purpose of the work described in this task order is to produce the knowledge and tools needed to close the collaborative gap between research teams and the clinicians practicing at locations where research is conducted. This task order will also support PCORI in taking a leadership role in preparing both study personnel and clinical personnel for mutually-beneficial engaged research, dissemination strategies, and incorporating research results into clinical practice.
Through this task order, the contractor is expected to:
- Conduct an environmental scan to identify existing materials aimed at helping clinicians partner with clinical researchers
- Compile a list of the different types of healthcare facilities and identify key operational issues relevant to designing and integrating a study
- Gather perspectives of different professional and clinical practice areas as they pertain to the needs for engaged research
- Supply PCORI with a list of recommendations for using these findings.
- Request for Proposal Released: June 11, 2018
- Deadline for Questions: June 21, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals: July 2, 2018
- Projected Award Date: July 16, 2018
- Projected Start Date: July 23, 2018
- Download RFP
- Responses to Questions
Mentor Training Environment Scan
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) envisions a comprehensive environmental scan and literature review that focuses on the following:
- The review and assessment of existing research reviewing training methods, modalities, and outcomes.
- The review and assessment of internal resources used to support the review of scientific research for patients and stakeholders.
- Assessment of current peer-to-peer mentoring models and preparedness for such a role in relation to the support of a research reviewing body.
- Targeted recommendations for the improvement of the Merit Review Mentor Program training including multiple options for training products.
- Request for Proposal Released: April 27, 2018
- Deadline for Questions: May 4, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals: May 18, 2018
- Projected Award Date: June 1, 2018
- Projected Start Date: June 18, 2018
- Download RFP
PCORI Predictive Analytics Resource Center (PARC)
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is seeking a Contractor to enter into an agreement to serve as a PCORI Predictive Analytics Resource Center (PARC) to assist PCORI in efficiently and effectively launching a new funded research portfolio to utilize predictive analytic methods in primary and secondary research, in order to better personalize treatment options for individuals and subpopulations.
Posted: June 18, 2012; Updated: July 27, 2018