To support our general operations, we periodically issue Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), and Requests for Information (RFIs) for services. You can find out more about such opportunities here.
Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Analytic and Operational Support for the Engagement of the Public and Patients (AOSEPP)
Pipeline to Proposal (P2P) Awards program
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is seeking contractors to enter into an agreement to provide an analysis of the Pipeline to Proposal (P2P) Awards program. The contractor shall provide the following types of professional services/support:
- Analyze the P2P program portfolio to assess work and progress from a process and outcome perspective.
- Provide standardized, systematic data collection/evaluative measures for programmatic assessment.
- Assess patient/stakeholder engagement within and across the portfolio of projects funded by the P2P program.
- Develop a project coding taxonomy to assist in reporting on the P2P program portfolio.
- Author a final summary describing overall effort and high-level recommendations for concluding the current P2P program and for possibly reconstituting the program in the future.
- Request for Proposal Released: April 9, 2018
- Deadline for Questions: April 16, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals: May 11, 2018
- Projected Award Date: May 30, 2018
- Projected Start Date: June 11, 2018
- Download RFP
Given the recent approvals of gene-therapy-based interventions, including gene-editing-based therapies (Luxturna) and chimeric antigen receptor T cell (CAR-T) therapies (Yescarta, Kymriah), there is growing interest in better understanding the evidence supporting these therapies, the evidence gaps around these interventions, and future gene therapies that may currently be in development.
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is seeking further information on recent advances in gene therapies for the treatment of human disease that can be summarized in a report for public distribution. Find out more under the "Scope" section in the RFP.
- Request for Proposal Released: April 6, 2018
- Deadline for Questions: April 13, 2018
- Deadline for Proposals: May 4, 2018
- Projected Award Date: May 16, 2018
- Projected Start Date: May 29, 2018
- Download RFP
AOSEPP IDIQ Anticipated Tasks
This document will inform current and possible future IDIQ holders of future task orders in the pipeline and allow them to plan resources accordingly.
PCORI Predictive Analytics Resource Center (PARC)
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is seeking a Contractor to enter into an agreement to serve as a PCORI Predictive Analytics Resource Center (PARC) to assist PCORI in efficiently and effectively launching a new funded research portfolio to utilize predictive analytic methods in primary and secondary research, in order to better personalize treatment options for individuals and subpopulations.
Posted: June 18, 2012; Updated: April 10, 2018