Pipeline to Proposal (P2P) Awards Program: Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Analytic and Operational Support for the Engagement of the Public and Patients (AOSEPP)
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is seeking contractors to enter into an agreement to provide an analysis of the Pipeline to Proposal (P2P) Awards program. The contractor shall provide the following types of professional services/support:
- Analyze the P2P program portfolio to assess work and progress from a process and outcome perspective.
- Provide standardized, systematic data collection/evaluative measures for programmatic assessment.
- Assess patient/stakeholder engagement within and across the portfolio of projects funded by the P2P program.
- Develop a project coding taxonomy to assist in reporting on the P2P program portfolio.
- Author a final summary describing overall effort and high-level recommendations for concluding the current P2P program and for possibly reconstituting the program in the future.
- Download RFP
- Responses to Questions
Successful Offeror: NORC
Award Amount: $414.68200
Posted: July 27, 2018
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.