Comprehensive Web Site Redesign and E-mail Communications System
PCORI sought an experienced contractor to advise on and undertake the process of planning, designing, building, testing, and launching a robust digital communications platform—a Web site and e-mail solution that:
- Is fully integrated and uses state-of-the-art technology (including in its ability to utilize multimedia and social media resources and in its content management system);
- Meets best practices in functionality and usability; and
- Can be scaled and enhanced flexibly, efficiently, and cost-effectively over time.
The goals of this project are to create a web site that:
- Conveys the message and voice of PCORI: trusted, patient-centered, unbiased, nonpartisan, evidence-based, collaborative, learning, relevant and useful, inclusive, transparent, and innovative; and
- Is reflective of current technology and web usage and is flexible enough to adapt to new technologies and audiences.
Selected Contractor Awardee: ForumOne
Posted: September 3, 2013; Updated: June 24, 2014
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.