Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Grants Management
Integral to the successful conduct of patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Grants Management system that allows PCORI to manage the PCORI Funding Announcement (PFA) process—from initial applicant registration to award distribution, to post-award management. Organizations that submitted proposals in the past and/or those organizations consulted to help formulate the following Statement of Work (SoW) were invited to submit quotes.
Statement of Work
The Offeror shall:
- Create and/or customize an online service or executable software so PCORI can manage its application, review, contracts management, reporting, and internal administration processes;
- Provide a hosting service resolution to support the online service portion of the management system; • Provide systems administration services to maintain the online interface on the hosting infrastructure (to be installed by the Offeror);
- Provide Consulting Services to include, but not limited to, baseline configuration, data migration, additional configuration, systems integration, training, and gap analysis;
- Maintain a Service Objective of 99.9% availability and share with PCORI a Service Architecture to ensure continuation of service;
- Provide customer and technical support to PCORI via e-mail, phone, and online accessibility during normal business hours, defined as 08:30–17:30 U.S. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday;
- Provide Error Resolution and a comprehensive plan to maintain Service Levels. An error resolution matrix to be agreed upon by both the Offeror and PCORI will be included in the final Service Provider Agreement; and
- Provide standard and emergency Software Maintenance.
Selected Contractor Awardee: Fluxx
Posted: July 8, 2013; Updated: June 25, 2014
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.