- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- PCOR Infrastructure & Innovation
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
PCORI is a learning organization dedicated to transparency, openness, and meaningful stakeholder engagement as a core component of our work.
PCORI Fiscal Year 2021 Annual Report
Read about our work and achievements in fiscal year 2021, including the impactful research we funded and ways we advanced engagement of patients and other stakeholders in the research, dissemination, and implementation processes.
Financial Statements and Information
- 2022 Financial Report and Audit
- 2021 Financial Report and Audit
- 2020 Financial Report and Audit
- 2019 Financial Report and Audit
- 2018 Financial Report and Audit
- 2017 Financial Report and Audit
- 2016 Financial Report and Audit
- 2015 Financial Report and Audit
- 2014 Financial Report and Audit
- 2013 Financial Report and Audit
- 2012 Financial Report and Audit
- 2011 Financial Report and Audit
- 2011 Budget
Learn more about how we're funded
Government Accountability Office (GAO) Reports
- GAO Report: Comparative Effectiveness Research: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute and HHS Continue Activities and Plan New Efforts (2020)
- GAO Report: Comparative Effectiveness Research: Activities Funded by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Trust Fund (2018)
- GAO Report: Comparative Effectiveness: Initial Assessment of the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (2015)
Posted: June 18, 2012; Updated: August 23, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.