- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Our Programs
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Evaluating Our Work
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a dedicated, mission-driven team of professionals? If so, we at PCORI invite you to apply online today for one of our openings. Here, you will find information about our open positions, benefits, and conflict of interest policy. You can also find out how to create or update an application profile. Be sure to check us out on LinkedIn and The Muse. PCORI is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultural diversity in the workplace.
The Assistant Director, Contract Management provides guidance, strategy and direction setting to manage PCORI’s contract management and its internal controls functions. Specifically, the Assistant Director will be responsible for monitoring and measuring the contract management teams operational efficiency.
From Our Executive Director
Our staff are "the heart of PCORI." — Join our team!
PCORI Executive Director Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH outlines our organization's creation and mission to support patient-centered outcomes research. Dr. Cook also highlights PCORI's collaborative and supportive culture and plans for its future.
Explore Our Open Positions
Beginning July 1, 2022, machine-readable files (MRFs) are being made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.