- Our Programs
- Our Vision & Mission
- PCORI's New Strategic Plan
- Financials and Reports
- Evaluating Our Work
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- PCORI News Hub
General Inquiries and Comments
1828 L Street NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 827-7700; Fax: (202) 355-9558
Email us at [email protected]
- Christine Stencel, Associate Director of Media Relations
[email protected] | 202-570-9275
- Sofia Kosmetatos, Senior Media Relations Specialist
[email protected] | 202-738-3335
PCORI Speakers Bureau
- View the PCORI Speakers schedule here
- Request a PCORI Speaker: Please complete the speaker request form.
PCORI on Social Media
Get news, updates, and real-time coverage of events via your favorite social media sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
PCORI Help Center
The PCORI Help Center includes a searchable knowledge base of frequently asked questions for applicants, reviewers, and awardees.
In addition, you might find helpful information through the following:
Questions About Your Research Application?
Do you have technical, administrative, or programmatic questions relating to a funding application? Contact us at [email protected] or complete an inquiry form to schedule a call with our program staff. For questions about the application process, templates or a technical question, please email us for a faster response.
Please note that PCORI is only authorized to discuss the application with the PI, PI Designee, and the AO listed on the application.
Questions About Public and Patient Engagement?
For questions about how PCORI-funded projects meaningfully engage patients and the public in research or how healthcare stakeholders can engage throughout PCORI’s full range of activities, please contact us at [email protected] or view the Engagement section of our website.
Questions About Engagement Awards?
For questions about the Engagement Award application processes, technical assistance with the online application system, application deadlines, or any other related issues, please contact us at [email protected]. We will provide a response within three business days.
Questions About Dissemination and Implementation?
Questions About Open Access to Journal Articles Presenting PCORI Research Findings?
For questions about how to request PCORI payment of journal fees to provide free public access to qualified publications, or for questions about depositing accepted manuscripts in PubMed Central, please view the Awardee Resources page or email us at [email protected].
Questions About PCORI Procurement?
- Please email us at [email protected].
- We periodically issue Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, and Requests for Quotations for services to support our general operations. View current requests.
- We administer other funding opportunities that might include support for developing and managing a wide range of research and engagement activities. View current opportunities.
Questions About the PCORI Ambassador Program?
Important Notice: Phone Scam (Spoofing) Attempts Using PCORI Phone Numbers
PCORI has recently become aware that unknown scammers are spoofing (faking) PCORI’s office phone numbers (e.g., 202-827-7700, 202-627-1885) while making fraudulent telephone calls. Individuals who receive these fraudulent calls are being told that they have won a grant, or some other message. These calls are not coming from PCORI and the callers should not be trusted.