- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Our Programs
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
- Draft Key Questions: Systematic Review of Audio Care for the Management of Mental Health and Chronic Conditions (2023)
- Patient-Centered Economic Outcomes Landscape (2023-2024)
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Proposed New Methodology Standards for Usual Care as a Comparator (2023)
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Executive Director
- Deputy Executive Director for Patient-Centered Research Programs
- General Counsel
- Chief of Staff
- Deputy Executive Director for Strategy and Planning
- Deputy Executive Director for Operations
- Program Operations Chief
- Interim Chief Planning & Evaluation Officer
- Chief Research Infrastructure Officer
- Chief People Officer
- Chief of Engagement, Dissemination, and Implementation
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief, Comparative Clinical Effectiveness Research
Marina Broitman, Ph.D.
Holly Bunton, MBA
Kristin L. Carman, Ph.D., M.A.
Steve Clauser, Ph.D., MPA
Jim Convery, MBA
Nijsje (Denise) Dorman, Ph.D.
Craig Giroux, Ph.D.
Adrian Hanes, CCP, CBP, GRP
Jason Holloway, MBA
Karen Martin, MIA
Lindsay Nash, MPA
Lora Reineck, M.D., M.S.
Dawn P. Richardson, J.D., M.A.
Joanna Siegel, S.M., Sc.D.
Liz Westbrook, J.D.
Posted: May 15, 2023
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.