PCORI’s press kit provides information for those interested in learning more about our work, including the latest in results of our funded projects and how we’re changing the culture of research. If you’re a member of the media who would like more information, please contact one of our media relations team representatives.
More about PCORI
- About PCORI
- Evidence Updates from Our Funded Projects
- Explore our Portfolio of Funded Research Projects
- Highlights of PCORI-Funded Research Results
- PCORI Research Topics
- Influencing the Culture of Research
- PCORI Stories
- Financials and Reports
- Christine Stencel, Associate Director of Media Relations
[email protected] | 202-570-9275
- Sofia Kosmetatos, Senior Media Relations Specialist
[email protected] | 202-738-3335
What's Happening at PCORI?
Subscribe to PCORI Emails
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.