PCORI’s Advisory Panel on Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science (CEDS) was approved by our Board of Governors to advise and provide assistance in identifying our National Priorities and to establish our patient-centered research agenda. In December 2017, the Board approved the merging of the Advisory Panel on Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options and the Advisory Panel on Communication and Dissemination Research into this panel.
Advisory Panel Members
Advisory Panel Meetings
- Fall 2022 Meeting (October 25, 2022)
- Spring 2022 Meeting (May 20, 2022)
- Winter 2021 Meeting (December 6, 2021)
- Summer 2021 Meeting (June 24-25, 2021)
- Fall 2020 Meeting (November 10, 2020)
- Spring 2020 Meeting (June 4 & 5, 2020)
- Fall 2019 Meeting (November 8, 2019)
- Spring 2019 Meeting (June 14, 2019)
- Fall 2018 Meeting (November 30, 2018)
- Spring 2018 Meeting (May 2, 2018)
- Charter Detailing Purpose, Authority & More
- How We Select Research Topics
- Orientation to Research Prioritization
- Contact Us: [email protected]
Posted: December 12, 2017; Updated: September 29, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.