Advisory Panel on Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research (HDDR)
- Advisory Panel on Addressing Disparities
- Advisory Panel on Improving Healthcare Systems
On December 12, 2017, PCORI's Board of Governors approved the merging of the Advisory Panel on Improving Healthcare Systems with the Advisory Panel on Addressing Disparities to create the Advisory Panel on Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research (HDDR).
The Advisory Panel on Improving Healthcare Systems was approved by the Board and created in April 2013 to help guide our work and our National Priorities for Research and Research Agenda.
Advisory Panel Members*
- View Biographies and Conflict of Interest Statements
*As of December 11, 2017
Advisory Panel Meetings
- December 14, 2017 Meeting
- March 31, 2017 Meeting
- October 24-25, 2016 Meeting
- April 12, 2016 Meeting
- January 27, 2016 Meeting (Canceled)
- November 9-10, 2015 Meeting
- May 27-28, 2015 Meeting
- January 14-15, 2015 Meeting
- October 2, 2014 Meeting
- May 8-9, 2014, Meeting
- January 2014, Meeting
- September 9 2013, Meeting
- April 19-20 2013, Meeting (Kickoff Event)
- Charter Detailing Purpose, Authority & More
- How We Select Research Topics
- Orientation to Research Prioritization
- Contact Us: [email protected]
Posted: April 1, 2013; Updated: December 12, 2017
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.