- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Our Programs
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Goals (2013)
- Planning Our Organizational Learning, Reporting Our Results
- Evaluating Key Aspects of Our Work
- PCORI Evaluation Group (PEG)
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
PCORI periodically provides the public with opportunities to provide input on various aspects of our work, including requests for information, draft reports, policies, and initiatives. These include formal public comment periods outlined in our authorizing legislation.
There are currently no open opportunities for public input.
Policy Regarding Use and Disclosure of Public Comments
Members of the public can decide whether to provide personal identifying information during any public comment period. Any comments you provide to PCORI, including but not limited to any documents or other materials and any identifying information submitted with your comments, are collected voluntarily and may be disclosed by PCORI on this website, elsewhere on the Internet, in any other public forum, or in other PCORI materials. By providing public comments, you are consenting to their disclosure, use, and consideration by PCORI. PCORI makes comments available as submitted and does not independently verify any aspect of comment (e.g., content, organization affiliation or stakeholder designation).
PCORI's full Website Privacy and User Policy is available here.
General inquiries/feedback may be sent to PCORI at any time to [email protected].
Posted: June 1, 2012; Updated: February 1, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.