Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Systematic Review of Audio Care for the Management of Mental Health and Chronic Conditions (2023) -- Draft Key Questions
- Proposed New Methodology Standards for Usual Care as a Comparator (2023)
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
From Nov. 15 through Dec. 5, 2023, PCORI sought input for the systematic reviews of audio care for the management of mental health and substance use disorders, diabetes, and other chronic conditions.
PCORI sought to better understand the evidence base in order to inform the broader health care community and its future research investments.
Key Questions and PICOTS
PCORI requested input on draft key questions and the population, interventions, comparators, outcomes, timing and settings (PICOTS), which are the planned focus of each systematic review:
- Mental health and substance use disorders
- Other chronic conditions
The deadline for input was Dec. 5, 2023, at 5 pm (ET).
About this Request for Public Input
The input provided will be considered and may lead to changes to the final key questions and will be presented in a summary in the final review protocol. This request for input should not be construed as an intent, commitment, or promise to acquire services or solutions offered. PCORI will use information submitted by respondents at its own discretion and will not necessarily provide comments to respondent submissions. PCORI will not reimburse public input respondents for any expenses associated with responding to this opportunity, though PCORI sincerely appreciates respondents’ efforts and input.
Posted: November 15, 2023; Updated: December 6, 2023
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.