Annual Meeting Just Days Away
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- PCOR Infrastructure & Innovation
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
The 2021 PCORI Virtual Annual Meeting, taking place November 17-19, is just days away. There is still time to register for this informative and inspiring free event if you haven’t yet reserved your spot.
This year’s speakers, including healthcare researchers, patients, policy makers, and others, have prepared a range of breakout sessions that will illuminate results from studies PCORI has funded, highlight the importance and impact of engagement, and share ways to move research findings into practice.
Standout topics include how PCORI can continue progress toward achieving health equity in the United States, PCORI’s role in the COVID-19 pandemic, and emerging innovations in health care.
Among our distinguished presenters are:
- Robert Califf, MD, MAAC, Head of Clinical Policy and Strategy for Verily and Google Health and former US Food and Drug Administration Commissioner
- Karen DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSc, Chief Health Officer for Google Health
- Liz Fowler, PhD, JD, Deputy Administrator for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Director of the CMS Innovation Center
- Umair Shah, MD, MPH, Secretary of Health for the Washington State Department of Health
Plenary Sessions to Cover Newly Adopted National Priorities
Be sure to join the plenary sessions that will focus on PCORI's National Priorities for Health, adopted by the Board of Governors at its October meeting. The virtual networking sessions this year will continue the conversation on the priorities, which serve as ambitious long-term goals to guide PCORI’s funding of patient-centered comparative clinical effectiveness research and other engagement, dissemination and implementation, and research infrastructure initiatives.
Stop by Virtual Poster Hall, PCORI Booth Hall, Health Hub
The plenary and breakout sessions are just part of what the Annual Meeting offers attendees. In the Virtual Poster Hall, project team members of more than 40 PCORI-funded awards will be available to discuss their project results and important lessons that can inform their future work and help others. Projects presented in the Poster Hall will cover dissemination and implementation, engagement awards, research awards, and research enabled by PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network.
PCORI staff will be on hand at the Annual Meeting Booth Hall to talk with attendees about engagement opportunities, job openings, and upcoming awards. Check out the agenda to plan your visits to halls and learn more about ways to connect to PCORI.
A full agenda covering a breadth of topics might leave you in need of a quick refresh. You won’t want to skip the Health Hub which lets you choose from on-demand videos to help your refresh your mind and body as you go from session to session.
The PCORI Annual Meeting culminates the year’s work for PCORI’s leadership, staff, and stakeholders who are committed to advancing patient-centered comparative clinical effectiveness research. Register for free today to learn more about how PCORI is working to improve health care and outcomes for patients
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.