- Building Effective Multi-Stakeholder Research Teams
- Research Fundamentals
- Engagement Rubric
- Engagement Tool and Resource Repository
- Engagement in Health Research Literature Explorer
- Engagement Award: Building Capacity for Small Organizations to Engage in PCOR/CER -- Tutorial
People new to health research or patient-centered research have many questions: What is patient-centered outcomes research? How does the research process work? How can I be an effective partner on a research study?
PCORI's on-demand training package, Research Fundamentals, answers those questions and more. It is designed to help you understand the language and logic of the research process in an engaging and easy-to-grasp way.
The training package’s advantages include:
- Free, convenient access—PCORI offers the training at no charge, 24/7 via our website
- Easy to understand—The training is written in plain language to make it clear and easy to remember
- Modular format—The training is split into modules that take you through the research cycle from beginning to end
- Set your own pace—You can complete each module one at a time or stop and start a lesson as your schedule allows
- Mark your path—The Navigator tool allows you to personalize your learning journey
This online toolkit is for anyone new to health research or patient-centered research to learn more about Research Fundamentals and help spread the word about the on-demand training. View our sample newsletter, social media items, and ads/graphics library.
PCORI values your thoughts and feedback about Research Fundamentals.
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.