People new to health research or patient-centered research have many questions. What is patient-centered outcomes research? How does the research process work? How can I be an effective partner on a research study?
PCORI's new on-demand training, Research Fundamentals, answers those questions and more. Designed to help you understand the language and logic of the research process, Research Fundamentals is engaging, and the information presented is easy to grasp.
The training package’s advantages include:
- Free, convenient access—PCORI offers the training at no charge, 24/7 via our website
- Easy to understand—The training is written in plain language to make it clear and easy to remember
- Modular format—The training is split into modules that take you through the research cycle from beginning to end
- Set your own pace—You can complete each module one at a time or stop and start a lesson as your schedule allows
- Mark your path—The Navigator tool allows you to personalize your learning journey
|PCORI's new on-demand training allows users to learn about the health research process and become involved in patient-centered outcomes research. Check it out here. https://pcori.me/2Cy51gq||CLICK TO TWEET|