PCORI held a stakeholder workshop on whether comparative clinical effectiveness research (CER) can help to answer questions surrounding hepatitis C diagnosis and treatment.
We asked representatives of a wide range of stakeholder groups – including researchers, patients, caregivers, clinicians, industry, payers, and the public health and policy communities – to participate in this important discussion, and more than 40 accepted.
In-person attendance was by invitation only but the public was welcome to listen in via teleconference and webinar. Although public questions and comments were not taken during the live event, members of the public were encouraged to share them via [email protected] and they would receive a response via email following the event.
- Topic Brief
- Recently Published Studies - Summary
- Submitted CER Questions
- Participants List
- Morning Session Slides
- Breakout Session 1 Slides
- Breakout Session 2 Slides
- Breakout Session 3 Slides
- Breakout Session 4 Slides
- Plenary Session Slides
- Meeting Summary
Teleconference Audio Recordings
- Click here to listen to recordings of the main sessions and breakout sessions.
- Treatment of Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Adults: Future Research Needs
Roger Chou, MD, Christina Bougatsos, MPH, Ian Blazina, MPH, Tracy Dana, MLS, and Amy Cantor, MD, MPH. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 2013.
- Treatment for Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Adults
Roger Chou, MD, Daniel Hartung, PharmD, MPH, Basmah Rahman, MPH, Ngoc Wasson, MPH, Erika Cottrell, PhD, and Rongwei Fu, PhD. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 2012.