PCORI hosted a free two-day workshop to provide sponsored project administrators with tools and guidance for developing responsive funding applications. This interactive workshop was led by PCORI’s expert staff and offered an overview of:
- PCORI and PCORI Funding Announcements (PFAs)
- Administrative issues to consider when including patients and other stakeholders in research
- PCORI’s application process, requirements, and online application system
- PCORI’s Merit Review process
- Award and contract activation
- Opportunities to meet with PCORI staff, ask questions, obtain resources, and network with other research administrators
Click here to view the workshop’s mobile site, which contains the full agenda and speaker bios.
- Welcome & Overview of PCORI
- PCORI's Application Process: Programmatic and Administrative Requirements
- Panel Discussion: Voices of Experience
- PCORI’s Merit Review Process
- PCORI’s Contract Award, Activation, and Closeout
- Panel Discussion: What Do PCORI Contracts Administrators Look For?
- Wrap-Up: Day One
- Recap of Day 1
- Patient and Stakeholder Engagement in Research
- Financial and Accounting Terms, Conditions, and Requirements: Efficiently Tracking Project Expenses and Invoicing
- Tell Us How We Are Doing and What We Can Do to Help!
- Panel Discussion: Final Question & Answer Session
- Wrap-Up: Day 2
- PCORI’s Online Application System Training