This meeting was devoted to small working group discussions of three key issues:
(1) Considerations related to the challenges with producing reliable evidence for rare diseases
(2) The importance of and best practices for research prioritization
(3) Human subject issues specific to rare diseases
These discussions, which were conducted via teleconference, were restricted to panelists who are part of the three working groups. However, the public was welcome to listen in to the discussions via teleconference/webinar.
- Challenges with Producing Reliable Evidence for Rare Diseases (10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET)
- Research Prioritization (12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Human Subjects Issues (3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET)
We also encouraged comments or questions for the groups at [email protected].