The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) hosted a webinar that provides real-world examples of physician engagement in PCOR within the medical specialty societies. This webinar was conducted in collaboration with the Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS). Presenters provided an overview of physician engagement and PCORI-funded researchers provided a brief overview of their projects, how it addresses questions of practical interest to patients and clinicians, and how their project is engaging physicians and specialty societies. This was an opportunity for physicians and specialty societies to learn how they can get involved in patient-centered research and our work here at PCORI.
We invited input in the following ways:
- Send questions or comments in advance of the webinar.
- Share comments and questions during the public comment period of the webinar.
- Jean R. Slutsky, PA, MSPH, Chief Engagement and Dissemination Officer, PCORI
- Norman Kahn, MD, Executive Vice-President and CEO, CMSS
- Vincent Pellegrini, MD, Principal Investigator, PEPPER Trial
- Matthew Roe, MD, MHS, Principal Investigator, ADAPTABLE Trial