PCORI is hosting a free interactive workshop to provide applicants with the tools and strategies to develop a winning application.
This interactive workshop—led by our expert staff—will offer an overview of PCORI and our:
- Priority Topics for Research
- Funding Announcements
- Application Process
- Large Pragmatic Clinical Studies
- Research Partnerships and Engagement
- Clinical Research Network (PCORnet)
- Contract Award and Administrative Requirements
...and much more!
The workshop will provide opportunities to meet PCORI staff, ask questions, obtain resources, and network with other participants. Our goal is to continue building a community of researchers who have the passion to participate in patient-centered outcomes research.
Please join us for a networking reception on Sunday, September 10 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm (EDT).