This webinar highlighted ways in which patients and other stakeholders are engaged in PCORI research projects and ways their involvement makes a difference. PCORI staff shared an overview of partners’ research activities and the impacts of those activities on PCORI projects and the people involved. Researchers and partners from two PCORI projects described specific examples of partner involvement and its impacts, as well as share their tips for working together effectively.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants would be able to:
- Describe the range of ways partners are involved in research across PCORI’s portfolio of funded research projects
- Identify examples of how patient and stakeholder engagement impacts the research process and the research team
- Annette Crisanti, PhD (Principal Investigator)
- Gina James, CPSW (Partner)
- Deborah Quint Shelef, MPH, CCRP, AE-C
- Tiara Cuthbertson (Parent Partner)