Event Date and Time:
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - 10:00 am to 12:00 pm EDT
This webinar training session covered Salesforce topics related to Invoice module updates.
What are the new features?
- Budget category cost level entry: You will enter dollar amounts by budget category level, rather than just the total invoice amount.
- Validation of accuracy and compliance: The system will automatically calculate budget and expense variances greater than 25%, dates, and other details.
- Alerts: the system will flag variances as you are entering information and alert you.
- Electronic certification of accuracy: The system will provide an electronic certification of the accuracy of your invoice.
- Real-time dashboard: You can check invoice processing status via a dashboard.
What are the benefits to you?
- An increase of approved invoices upon your initial submission.
- Reduced rework and time needed for you to process an invoice.
- Reduced need for you to call the help desk.
What’s different for you?
- You will need to have detailed information prepared before you start entering an invoice into the system.
- You will need to upload a file that documents expenses to complete your submission.
- You will notice that the user interface is enhanced and instructions are clear and concise.