At its meeting on May 5, 2020, the Board reviewed PCORI's activities related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including new funding opportunities and the HERO Registry and trial, which is using PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network. The Board also discussed how COVID-19 is impacting PCORI’s portfolio of research, engagement, and dissemination and implementation projects, among other business.
- PCORI's Response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Updates
- COVID-19 Targeted PFA (For innovative, high-impact comparative clinical effectiveness research)
- Engagement Award Special Cycle: Supporting Engagement in and Dissemination of PCOR/CER in the Context of COVID-19
- Funding Opportunities for COVID-19-Related Enhancements to Existing PCORI-Funded Projects
- FAQs Related to COVID-19 (For PCORI applicants and awardees)
- PCORI-funded Healthcare Workers Registry and Study
All PCORI Board meetings are open to the public. This meeting was held via teleconference/webinar and included a public comment period. Individuals were required to register to provide comment via telephone. (Guidelines for Public Comments) There were no comments offered at this meeting.
Catch up on past PCORI Board meetings here.