Confronting COVID-19: Finding Hospital Capacity and Improving Patient Flow
A Webinar Series Hosted by PCORI for Hospitals and Health Systems
Following the first installment of this webinar series featuring two New York-based health systems in the epicenter of the pandemic, this webinar featured two systems -- Carilion in Virginia and Memorial Hermann in Texas -- that are preparing for COVID-19. Speakers also addressed questions on Managing Incident Command submitted during the first session. Attendees could submit questions through the webinar chat function during the webinar.
- Susan Dentzer, Senior Policy Fellow, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Steven C. Arner, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Carilion Clinic
- Bela Patel, Regional Chief Medical Officer and Executive Medical Director of Critical Care Medicine, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center Campus
- Paul Skolnik, Chair of Medicine, Carilion Clinic
- Eugene Litvak, President and Chief Executive Officer, Institute for Healthcare Optimization