Confronting COVID-19: Finding Hospital Capacity and Improving Patient Flow
A Webinar Series Hosted by PCORI for Hospitals and Health Systems
Following the first installment of this webinar series, speakers from health systems in Virginia and Texas discussed how they are preparing for COVID-19; they also addressed live audience questions through the webinar chat function, as well as questions submitted during the earlier session.
- Susan Dentzer, Senior Policy Fellow, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Steven C. Arner, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Carilion Clinic
- Bela Patel, Regional Chief Medical Officer and Executive Medical Director of Critical Care Medicine, Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center Campus
- Paul Skolnik, Chair of Medicine, Carilion Clinic
- Eugene Litvak, President and Chief Executive Officer, Institute for Healthcare Optimization