PCORI's series of convenings to explore ways in which the data infrastructure for PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network, might be enhanced continued on December 14.
This is the second in the series, following the Expanding Social Determinants of Health Data across PCORnet® webinar, that explored ways in which the PCORnet data infrastructure might be enhanced. This patient reported outcomes (PROs)- and other patient generated health data (PGHD)-focused webinar:
- Discussed the current state of PRO data and PGHD collection by PCORnet Network Partners
- Discussed opportunities to improve accessibility and quality of PRO data within the PCORnet data infrastructure
- Engaged stakeholders on short-term and long-term infrastructure priorities to expand PRO data availability
Questions or comments can be directed to [email protected].
- Justin Bachmann, MD, MPH:
Investigator, STAR; Assistant Professor, Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- L. Charles Bailey, MD, PhD:
Director, Data Coordinating Center, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (PEDSnet); Associate Professor, Clinical Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania
- Elizabeth Austin, MPH:
Research Scientist, Health Systems and Population Health, University of Washington
- Daniella Meeker, PhD:
Associate Professor, Population and Public Health Sciences, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine
- Mark Pletcher, MD, MPH:
Director, Informatics and Research Innovation, Clinical & Translational Science Institute, University of California San Francisco