Please note that the webinar recording includes closed captioning.
During this webinar, PCORI Executive Director Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH, and other PCORI leaders shared PCORI's bold vision for 2021, including opportunities to apply for research funding, and new and improved funding approaches. They also discussed upcoming innovations in engagement funding opportunities, dissemination and implementation funding to increase knowledge of new evidence, and multi-stakeholder advisory panel openings. View a listing of helpful resources below.
|Several @PCORI leaders recently shared new ways to get involved in patient-centered comparative clinical effectiveness research, improvements to PCORI's funding opportunities, and more. Watch the webinar here: http://pcori.me/2LiOku8||CLICK TO TWEET|
Research Funding Opportunities
- Broad PCORI Funding Announcements -- Cycle 1 2021
- Special Areas of Emphasis:
- Increasing Access to and Continuity of Patient-Centered Maternal Care
- Improving Care for Individuals with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities Growing into Adulthood
- Special Areas of Emphasis:
- Pragmatic Clinical Studies to Evaluate Patient-Centered Outcomes -- Cycle 1 2021
- Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research -- Cycle 1 2021
- Broad PCORI Funding Announcements -- Cycle 2 2021
- Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research -- Cycle 2 2021
- Broad PCORI Funding Announcements -- Cycle 3 2021
- Improving Methods for Conducting Patient-Centered Outcomes Research -- Cycle 3 2021
Implementation Funding Opportunity
- Limited PCORI Funding Announcement: Implementation of PCORI-Funded Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Results – Cycle 1 2021
Engagement Awards Funding Opportunities
- Engagement Award: Capacity Building -- April 2021 Cycle
- Engagement Award: Dissemination Initiative -- April 2021 Cycle
- Engagement Award: Stakeholder Convening Support -- April 2021 Cycle
- Engagement Award Special Cycle: Building Capacity for PCOR/CER in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Engagement Award Special Cycle: Building Capacity for PCOR/CER for Topics Related to COVID-19
Get Involved with PCORI
- Advisory Panels: Members are representatives from across the healthcare community who help advance our scientific and engagement work. We are now accepting applications and nominations for new members. The deadline is Wednesday, March 31.
- Ambassador Program: The program aims to help patients, organizations, and other stakeholders share our vision and mission with their communities, participate as full partners in research, and help ensure the sharing and use of information generated from PCORI-funded projects.
- Merit Reviewer Program: We invite professional and lay audiences to be reviewers of research applications submitted in response to our Funding Announcements. Hear why patients and other stakeholders are helping evaluate our funding applications.
- Engagement Resources
- Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards
- PCORI Improves Funding Opportunities and Application Process for 2021
- First Engagement Award Funding Opportunities of 2021 Now Open
- Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH
- Kristin L. Carman, PhD, MA
Director, Public and Patient Engagement
- Steven Clauser, PhD, MPA
Program Director, Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- Karen Martin, MIA
Program Director, Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Awards
- Joanna Siegel, SM, ScD
Director, Dissemination and Implementation
General Inquiries and Comments
Please email us at [email protected].
For specific inquiries, you can reach us at the email addresses below.
- Questions/Comments About Research Applications? [email protected]
- Questions/Comments About Engagement Awards? [email protected]
- Questions/Comments About Dissemination and Implementation? [email protected]
- Questions/Comments About the Advisory Panels? [email protected]
- Questions/Comments About the Ambassador Program? [email protected]
- Questions/Comments About the Merit Reviewer Program? [email protected]