The webinar recording includes closed captioning.
During this fast-paced and information-rich live webinar, Executive Director Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH, and other PCORI leaders shared our bold vision for 2023 and highlighted what's to come in the year ahead. They also outlined initiatives and opportunities for funding, including research, dissemination and implementation, and engagement awards, as well as ways to get involved with PCORI through advisory panels, the Ambassador program, merit reviews, and more.
PCORI Funding Announcements
- All PCORI Funding Opportunities
- Research Awards
- D&I Awards
- Engagement Awards
- AHRQ/PCORI Learning Health Systems Award
PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network
Get Involved with PCORI
- Advisory Panels: Members are representatives from across the healthcare community who help advance our scientific and engagement work. We are accepting applications and nominations for new members through Wednesday, March 31.
- Ambassador Program: The program aims to help patients, organizations, and other stakeholders share our vision and mission with their communities, participate as full partners in research, and help ensure the sharing and use of information generated from PCORI-funded projects.
- Merit Reviewer Program: We invite professional and lay audiences to be reviewers of research applications submitted in response to our Funding Announcements. Hear why patients and other stakeholders are helping evaluate our funding applications.
Get in Touch with Us
Please email us at [email protected]
For specific inquiries, you can reach us at the email addresses below.
- Research Applications: [email protected]
- Engagement Awards: [email protected]
- Dissemination and Implementation: [email protected]
- Advisory Panels: [email protected]
- Ambassador Program: [email protected]
- Merit Reviewer Program: [email protected]
- Nakela L. Cook, MD, MPH
Executive Director, PCORI
- Harold (Harv) I. Feldman, MD, MSCE, MSEd
Deputy Executive Director for Patient-Centered Research Programs, PCORI
- Erin Holve, PhD, MPH, MPP
Chief Research Infrastructure Officer, PCORI
- Ethan N. Chiang, PhD, MS
Associate Director, Dissemination and Implementation, PCORI
- Alicia Thomas, DrPH, MHS
Associate Director, Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award Program
Get the latest on PCORI funding opportunities, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, invitations to join our webinars, and more right in your inbox.