- 2023 Annual Meeting
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Clinical Effectiveness and Decision Science
- Dissemination and Implementation
- Evaluation and Analysis
- Healthcare Delivery and Disparities Research
- PCOR Infrastructure & Innovation
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Board of Governors
- Methodology Committee
- Authorizing Law
- Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- Stakeholder Views on Components of 'Patient-Centered Value' in Health and Health Care (2023)
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
PCORI's Online System opened on September 6, 2023, for the submission of Letters of Intent (LOI) for the following PCORI Funding Announcements (PFAs).
LOIs are due on October 3, by 5:00 p.m. (ET), and applications are due on January 9, 2024, by 5:00 p.m. (ET).
Limited Competition PFA: Implementation Awards
This PFA will fund projects that aim to implement patient-centered clinical comparative effectiveness research (CER) results obtained from PCORI-funded studies in real-world practice settings, and, in selected cases, projects that focus on the dissemination of these findings. Applicants will have the opportunity to propose standard implementation projects, phased implementation projects, dissemination projects.
Implementation of Effective Shared Decision Making Approaches in Practice Settings
This PFA will support projects that propose active, multi-component approaches to implementing effective shared decision making strategies that address existing barriers and obstacles to uptake and maintenance, so that these interventions are effectively and sustainably integrated into practice.
Open Competition PFA: Implementation of Findings from PCORI's Research Investments
This PFA seeks to fund large-scale implementation projects that promote the uptake of peer-reviewed findings from specific, high-priority PCORI-funded research topics in the context of the body of related evidence. PCORI has identified four areas of eligible evidence.
Posted: June 1, 2023; Updated: September 6, 2023
Recent Funding Announcement Notices
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.