- The PCORI Strategic Plan
- Our Programs
- Our Vision & Mission
- Financial Statements and Reports
- The PCORI Strategic Plan
Evaluating Our Work
- PCORI's Goals (2013)
- Planning Our Organizational Learning, Reporting Our Results
- Evaluating Key Aspects of Our Work
- PCORI Evaluation Group (PEG)
- Executive Team
- Office of the Executive Director
- Program Support and Information Management
- Staff Conflict of Interest Disclosures
- PCORI's Advisory Panels
- Procurement Opportunities
Past Opportunities to Provide Input
- PCORI's Proposed Research Agenda (2021-2022)
- Proposed National Priorities for Health (2021)
- Proposed Principles for the Consideration of the Full Range of Outcomes Data in PCORI-Funded Research (2020)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2018)
- Data Access and Data Sharing Policy: Public Comment (2017)
- Proposed New PCORI Methodology Standards (2017)
Comment on the Proposed New and Revised PCORI Methodology Standards (2016)
- 1. Standards for Formulating Research Questions
- 10: Standards for Studies of Diagnostic Tests
- 12. Standards on Research Designs Using Clusters
- 13: General Comments on the Proposed Revisions to the PCORI Methodology Standards
- 2: Standards Associated with Patient-Centeredness
- 3: Standards for Data Integrity and Rigorous Analysis
- 4: Standards for Preventing and Handling Missing Data
- 5: Standards for Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects
- 6: Standards for Data Registries
- 7: Standards for Data Networks as Research-Facilitating Structures
- 8. Standards for Causal Inference Methods
- 9. Standards for Adaptive Trial Designs
- Peer-Review Process Comments (2014)
- Draft Methodology Report Public Comment Period (2012)
- Past Opportunities to Provide Input
July 19, 2022 — PCORI's Online System opened today for the submission of Letters of Intent (LOI) for the Building Capacity for Small Organizations to Engage in PCOR/CER Engagement Awards PCORI Funding Announcement (PFA) under the October 2022 Cycle. LOIs are due September 29, by 5 pm ET.
This PFA will support two-year projects that help small organizations and their communities build capacity and skills to take part in the patient-centered outcomes research/comparative clinical effectiveness research (PCOR/CER) process.
The PCORI Engagement Awards Program is committed to understanding and responding to the needs of the wide variety of organizations and stakeholders interested in building their capacity to engage in PCOR/CER. This funding opportunity will not only support small organizations in developing the capacity to be full partners in research, but also will provide a supported peer collaborative environment and technical assistance through a learning network during the project period.
Read about this funding opportunity and three other Engagement Awards PFAs here.
Posted: June 28, 2022; Updated: July 19, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.