Call for Proposals to Participate in the Health Systems Implementation Initiative (HSII)
- All Funding Opportunities
- What & Who We Fund
- What You Need to Know to Apply
- Merit Review
|Submissions of Notices for Intent for this funding initiative is now closed.|
- Online System Opens: February 15, 2022; 9 am ET
- Virtual Information Session: March 3, 2022; 12 pm ET
- Notice of Intent Deadline: March 29, 2022; 5 pm ET
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2022; 5 pm ET
- HSII Participants Announced: February 2023
The Health Systems Implementation Initiative (HSII) is a funding initiative under PCORI’s Dissemination and Implementation program. Eligible applicant organizations will be healthcare delivery systems or provider-affiliated health plans that have significant involvement in healthcare delivery. The first step for these organizations is to apply to become HSII Participants.
The Call for Proposals to Participate in HSII and all applicant materials and resources are available at www.pcori.org/hsii. Notices of Intent were due on March 29, 2022.
Applicants that successfully become HSII Participants will enter into a Master Funding Agreement (MFA) with PCORI. HSII Participants will then be offered the opportunity to apply for funding to conduct implementation projects and other projects specified in future Calls for Proposals under HSII, with the goal of promoting the uptake of specific evidence in healthcare delivery settings.