|Letters of Intent are due Tuesday, June 1, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Full applications will be due Tuesday, August 10, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network is intended to serve as a national resource for conducting rapid, efficient, patient-centered observational and interventional randomized research that improves healthcare delivery and health outcomes.
This announcement describes the scopes of work for Coordinating Center functions to advance Phase 3 of PCORnet and available funding for each scope of work. Applicants may apply for one, several, or all functional scopes of work. PCORI seeks applicants who have expertise and experience working collaboratively on complex projects across multiple organizations representing diverse stakeholders.
The overall goal of Phase 3 of PCORnet is to optimize infrastructure to increase diversity of populations and care settings, efficiently implement research studies addressing PCORI’s Strategic Research Priorities, strengthen patient and stakeholder engagement, and deliver high-fidelity, high-integrity data.
Reminder: The primary institution’s Administrative Official must review, authorize, and submit the full application by 5 pm ET on August 10, 2021.
To Apply for this Opportunity
- Read the full funding announcement
- Follow the process outlined in the Submission Instructions
- Submit a Letter of Intent
- Submit an application (if invited)
Submit Your Application
- Coordinating Center Function to Advance Phase 3 PFA
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Submission Instructions
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Submission Checklist
- Applicant FAQs
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 PFA FAQs
- PCORI Online: Pre-Award User Guide for Research Awards
Required Application Templates
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Technical Proposal Template
- Methodology Standards Checklist
- PI Template
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Leadership Plan
- Key Personnel Template
- Project Performance Sites
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Budget Summary and Budget Justification Template
- Coordinating Center Phase 3 Letters of Support Table
Additional Applicant Resources
- PCORI Methodology Report and Standards
- Ambassador Center
- Engagement Rubric
- Engagement in Research
- Budgeting for Engagement Activities
- Compensation Framework
- Cost Principles: Description of Allowable Direct Costs Under a PCORI Award
- PCORI Prioritizing Principles for Infrastructure Funding Relating to PCORnet