|These PCORI Funding Announcements opened on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Letters of Intent were due Tuesday, February 4, 2020, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
Full applications were due Tuesday, May 5, 2020, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
In this PCORI Funding Announcement (PFA), PCORI aims to fund studies that address high-priority methodological gaps in patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) and comparative clinical effectiveness research (CER).
- Methods PFA
- Methods Submission Instructions
- Methods Submission Checklist
- Applicant FAQs
- Methods PFA FAQs
- PCORI Online: Pre-Award User Guide for Research Awards
- Tips for Preparing a Responsive Letter of Intent (LOI)
Required Application Templates
- People and Places Template
- Leadership Plan Template (Only required if proposed project is dual-PI)
- Methods Research Plan Template
- Methodology Standards Checklist
- Methods Milestones Template
- Subcontractor Detailed Budget Template
- Budget Justification Template
- Letters of Support Table
- Resubmission Letter Template
- PCORI Methodology Report and Standards
- Policy on Submission of Research Contract Applications
- Ambassador Center
- Engagement Rubric
- Engagement in Research
- Budgeting for Engagement Activities
- Compensation Framework
- Cost Principles: Description of Allowable Direct Costs under a PCORI Award
- PCORI Merit Review Criteria
- Standard Contract for Funded Research Projects