|PCORI Online is now open for this PFA.
Full applications are due on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, by 5:00 p.m. ET.
PCORnet®, the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network is intended to serve as a national resource for conducting rapid, efficient, patient-centered observational and interventional randomized research that improves healthcare delivery and health outcomes.
This announcement describes the scope of work for PCORnet Clinical Research Networks (CRNs) for Phase 3 and available funding to allow for Phase 3’s execution. CRNs are system-based networks that include hospitals and community based-practices, and that may include health plans, all of which routinely and securely collect individual patient-level data. A list of currently funded PCORnet Network Partners can be found at www.pcornet.org.
In Phase 3 of PCORnet, CRNs will ensure the continuity and optimization of critical CRN resources and operations developed in prior phases to facilitate implementation of definitive research studies that are national in scope. Phase 3 will focus on optimizing infrastructure to increase diversity of populations and care settings, efficiently implement research studies addressing PCORI’s Strategic Research Priorities, strengthen patient and stakeholder engagement, and deliver high-fidelity, high integrity data.
Reminder: The primary institution’s Administrative Official must review, authorize, and submit the full application by 5 pm ET on April 6, 2021.
Submit Your Application
- PCORnet Phase 3 PFA
- PCORnet Phase 3 Submission Instructions
- PCORnet Phase 3 Submission Checklist
- Applicant FAQs
- PCORnet Phase 3 PFA FAQs
- PCORI Online: Pre-Award User Guide for Research Awards
Required Application Templates
- PCORnet Phase 3 Technical Proposal Template
- Methodology Standards Checklist
- PI Template
- PCORnet Phase 3 Leadership Plan
- Key Personnel Template
- Project Performance Sites
- PCORnet Phase 3 Milestones Template
- PCORnet Phase 3 Detailed Budget Template
- PCORnet Phase 3 Budget Justification Template
- PCORnet Phase 3 Letters of Support Table
Additional Applicant Resources
- PCORI Methodology Report and Standards
- Ambassador Center
- Engagement Rubric
- Engagement in Research
- Budgeting for Engagement Activities
- Compensation Framework
- Cost Principles: Description of Allowable Direct Costs under a PCORI Award
- PCORI Prioritizing Principles for Infrastructure Funding Relating to PCORnet