PCORI is committed to "research done differently." Our funding applications and review process include criteria that may be new to researchers, patients, and other stakeholders.
Applicant and Awardee Resources
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Research Awards
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Engagement Awards
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Dissemination and Implementation
- Engagement in Healthcare Research
- Policies on Public Reporting, Data Access, and Conflict of Interest
- Supportive Resources
- 2022 Pilot Initiatives for Select Funding Opportunities
- Awardee Resources
- Applicant and Awardee FAQs Related to COVID-19
Our training materials are designed to assist you through this process. Please share your feedback so we can continue to improve our training materials. Email us at [email protected] or visit the PCORI Help Center.
Applicant Town Halls
Upcoming Applicant Town Halls Archived Applicant Town Halls
Posted: October 29, 2013; Updated: January 11, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
Subscribe to PCORI Emails
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.