Applicant and Awardee Resources
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Research Awards
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Engagement Awards
- PCORI Online Resources for Applicants – Dissemination and Implementation
- Engagement in Healthcare Research
- Policies on Public Reporting, Data Access, and Conflict of Interest
- Supportive Resources
- 2022 Pilot Initiatives for Select Funding Opportunities
- Awardee Resources
- Applicant and Awardee FAQs Related to COVID-19
PCORI Online Resources for Awardees
Detailed user guides, cheat sheets, templates, and recorded webinar trainings to help manage awards using PCORI Online.
Contracts & Compliance
Contract management includes negotiating, and ensuring compliance with, the terms and conditions in PCORI contracts, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise.
PCORI monitors the performance of funded projects to ensure awardees adhere to deliverables, milestones, and other requirements described in their contracts.
Policies & Guidelines
PCORI has prepared policies and guidelines for carrying out its mission to fund research that helps people make informed healthcare decisions.
Engagement Award Resources
Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award program is intended to bring more patients, caregivers, clinicians, and other healthcare stakeholders into the research process.
Posted: December 2013; Updated: April 18, 2018
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.