PCORI Online Resources
- Engagement Awards User Guide
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet- Managing Milestones and Deliverables
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Progress Reporting
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Project Management
- Invoice Phase II Firm Fixed Price Award User Guide (October 2017)
- Invoice Phase II Firm Fixed Price Award Webinar Presentation (October 2017)
- Interim Narrative Report Template
- Final Narrative Report Template
- Standard Agreement for Funded Engagement Award Projects
- Engagement Award for Meeting and Conference Support Lay Conference Summary Template
- Engagement Awards Conflict of Interest Disclosures Form
- Engagement Awards Evaluation Reporting Tool
- COVID-19 Enhancements Final Report Template
- Draft Final Progress Report Template
Awardee Share and Tell Video Series
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, many awardees from the Eugene Washington PCORI Engagement Award Program have been pivoting from in-person engagement events to virtual settings. Some of these awardees have created videos to share valuable lessons and insight with the greater PCORI awardee community about successful ways to shift to or implement a virtual PCOR/CER engagement event.
Posted: April 27, 2018; Updated: April 14, 2021
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.