PCORI Online Resources for Awardees
Building Effective Multi-Stakeholder Research Teams
Building Effective Multi-Stakeholder Research Teams offers resources created to support all members of multi-stakeholder research teams in working together.
The website is organized into two sections, each of which addresses a key area for success as an effective multi-stakeholder team: Engaging Stakeholders and Working as a Team. Each section includes evidence-based information and resources for team members to learn new concepts and skills.
Research Fundamentals: Preparing You to Successfully Contribute to Research
People new to health research or patient-centered research have many questions: What is patient-centered outcomes research? How does the research process work? How can I be an effective partner on a research study?
To help answer these questions, PCORI's new on-demand training is designed for those who want to learn more about the research process. Research Fundamentals is a self-paced training that uses plain language to describe patient-centered outcomes research. It can help everyone, regardless of experience, engage and contribute with confidence. The modular format and downloadable glossary will help users quickly and easily apply what they’ve learned.
Research and Implementation Awards
- Research Awards User Guide
- Research Awards Cheat Sheet - Project Management
- Research Awards Cheat Sheet - Progress Reporting
- D&I Program Evaluation Template — Implementation Projects
- D&I Program Evaluation Template — Dissemination Projects
- Implementation Project Summary Template
- Completed Implementation Project: Final Project Summary Template
- PCORI Online How to Upload a File
COVID-10 Enhancement Projects
- Engagement Awards User Guide
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Progress Reporting
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Project Management
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Managing Milestones and Deliverables
- Interim Narrative Report Template
- Final Narrative Report Template
- Engagement Award for Meeting and Conference Support Lay Conference Summary Template
Posted: April 27, 2018; Updated: April 21, 2022
What's Happening at PCORI?
The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute sends weekly emails about opportunities to apply for funding, newly funded research studies and engagement projects, results of our funded research, webinars, and other new information posted on our site.