PCORI is committed to "research done differently." Our funding applications and review process include criteria that may be new to researchers, patients, and other stakeholders.
Our training materials are designed to assist you through this new process.
Upcoming LOI/Applicant Town Halls
- Application Submission Webinar: April 24, 2018
PCORI Online Training Resources
- PCORI Online User Access Cheat Sheet
- LOI Cheat Sheet
- Application Cheat Sheet
- PIR Cheat Sheet
- PCORI Online Pre-Award AO Cheat Sheet
Archived LOI/Applicant Town Halls & Training Resources
- PCORI Online: Cycle 1 2018 LOI Submission Webinar (February 5, 2018 - 1:00 pm ET)
- Broad PFAs Applicant Town Hall - Cycle 1 2018 (February 1, 2018 - 12:00 pm ET)
- Pharmacological Treatment for Anxiety in Children, Adolescents, and or Young Adults PFA Applicant Town Hall (January 31, 2018 - 1:00 pm ET)
- Improving Methods PFA Applicant Town Hall - Cycle 1 2018 (January 30, 2018 - 1:00 pm ET)
- Pragmatic Clinical Studies Applicant Town Hall - Cycle 1 2018 (January 29, 2018 - 12:00 pm ET)
- Dissemination & Implementation Applicant Town Hall - Cycle 3 2017 (October 12, 2017 - 12:00 pm ET)
- Using the PCORI Methodology Standards
Learn more about PCORI methodology standards and how they can be used.
View the archived webinar.
Posted: October 29, 2013; Updated: March 29, 2018