People new to health research or patient-centered research have many questions: What is patient-centered outcomes research? How does the research process work? How can I be an effective partner on a research study?
To help answer these questions, PCORI's new on-demand training is designed for those who want to learn more about the research process. Research Fundamentals is a self-paced training that uses plain language to describe patient-centered outcomes research. It can help everyone, regardless of experience, engage and contribute with confidence. The modular format and downloadable glossary will help users quickly and easily apply what they’ve learned.
- Engagement Awards User Guide
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Progress Reporting
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Project Management
- Engagement Awards Cheat Sheet - Managing Milestones and Deliverables
- Interim Narrative Report Template
- Final Narrative Report Template
- Engagement Award for Meeting and Conference Support Lay Conference Summary Template
Posted: April 27, 2018; Updated: September 2, 2020